- The Simple Rules
- The Complex Rules
The Simple Rules
- Enter to win.
- Pump your fist in the air.
- Do a triple somersault with a half twist.
The Complex Rules & Regs
Under the Gambling Act 2005 – covering the United Kingdom, but not Northern Ireland.
By reading our publications (newsletter, emails) or by using the website and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry into the Competition and these Rules.
- If you are outside the United Kingdom it is up to you to check that you can legally participate and that you have not broken any of the rules of your own country or region.
- We do not operate a lottery, you are not required to pay in order to participate.
- Some of the options listed on this website or in our newsletter may genuinely depend on skill, judgement or knowledge.
- Some of the options listed on this website or in our newsletter may genuinely depend simply on participation.
- All advertising for the competitions will be legal, decent, honest and truthful.
- All start and end dates will be clearly signposted.
- Any restriction on the number of entries, if any, will be published.
- No cash alternative can or will be substituted.
Prize winners will be chosen at random, unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying Entries within 30 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Winners will be contacted directly by email or by telephone, or via social media if this was the only method of entry used.
- Winners will be announced on this website and social media, the winners’ names will be published or available on request, (First name & initial only).
- Winners can refuse to have their social media link published.
- Winners should receive their prizes not more than 6 weeks after the closing date of the competitions.
- Winners are expected to provide the correct and full postal address or email address for their prizes to be dispatched.
These rules are subject to change at any time.
2015 – 2017