Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- These gift voucher terms and conditions refer to a physical product.
- Our gift vouchers can only currently be used in the online store Bookish Freaks.
- Our gift vouchers are available in 3 denominations, UK Sterling, American Dollars and Euros.
- Gift vouchers can be used in full or part payment.
- When a gift voucher is used the order must be more than the face value of the voucher, excluding shipping. The lowest denomination vouchers are £15, e15 and $15.
- Each gift voucher has a unique code which will be stamped on the voucher.
- Each gift voucher can only be used once.
- Each gift voucher is live for no more than 365 days, starting from the date of purchase. An expiry date will be stamped on each gift voucher. Please ensure you give it to your gift recipient as soon as possible.
- Once received it is your responsibility and your gift recipients responsibility to keep your gift voucher safe and secure.
- A gift voucher cannot be used to purchase a gift voucher.
- All gift vouchers are sent by tracked post.
- Please ensure you check the delivery address of the voucher before you enter the details on our website. We cannot be held responsible for an incorrectly typed postal address.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- We cannot be held responsible if a gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission, no replacement will be made in these circumstances. This applies whether a gift voucher was purchased from our website or given away by us, or a 3rd party as a prize in a competition.
- A limited number of 3rd parties have express permission to give away gift vouchers. The above conditions also apply to these vouchers.
- We may from time to time refer to these gift vouchers as gift certificates.
These gift voucher terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
If you have further questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This website is subject to the law of England and Wales, as such any disputes that arise shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. This website is owned and run by Riberry LTD reg no 07293537 registered in England and Wales trading as Bookish Freaks.
We reserve the right to amend these gift voucher terms and conditions at any point without notice.
2015 – 2016