Chika Book Reviewer Compact Pocket Mirror
Chika Book Reviewer Compact Pocket Mirror designed by Bookish Freaks featuring Kawaii doll Chika Belle.
A pretty gift suitable for anyone but made with book lovers, and book reviewers in mind.
Chika is the world’s greatest book reviewer.
Use it to shave, fix your makeup, squeeze your spots, or keep an eye on the people sitting behind you.
Chika stands in front of her library holding a book and wearing a dark purple and pink, ‘Gothic Victorian’, dress. Her wavy hair is also naturally dark purple and pink and she has added bows and pearls. The book she is holding bears the title,’The World’s Greatest Book Reviewer’.
- 76mm in diameter – 3 Inches.
- Appropriate for everyday use.
- The mirror is small enough to fit in your pocket or a handbag.
- The Japanese name Chika, means ‘Near and Dear’.
Not suitable for children under 6 years of age
This product is one compact mirror.
- Shipped by: Bookish Freaks from the United Kingdom
- SKU: BFABAW – 003 – 003
- Made in: United Kingdom
- Brand: Bookish Freaks
- Approx Weight: 34g
- Size: 76mm or 3 Inches
- Material: Metal, Glass