Electronic Dictionary Bookmark USA Edition – White
An electronic dictionary that doubles up as a bookmark. Ultra thin, the majority of the device fits easily between the pages of your book, apart from the display and battery compartment.
Now you can check immediately if ‘canker blossom’, is a suitable term of endearment for your loved one or not.
Don’t struggle through a book if you do not understand the author’s purple prose. Don’t tie yourself in knots trying to decipher the definition of a technical term mid read.
Easy to use. Power on, type in your word, press ‘OK’ and voila!
- 42500 words and their definitions.
- Definitions sourced from Collins Pocket Webster’s Dictionary, 2nd US edition.
As well as the USA edition English language edition, we stock the UK English language edition. We can also source international English, French, German, Spanish versions as well as bilingual, English/Italian, English/Spanish, English/German and English/French. If you are interested in any of these get in touch via our contact page.
Also available in gray and pink, if you are interested in either of these colour schemes let us know via our contact us page and we will do our best to stock them for you.
USA flag only appears on packaging.
Designed in the United Kingdom by That Company called If.
The UK English edition was the winner of the Giftware Association ‘Gift of the year 2011’.
This product consists of one boxed white USA English Language edition electronic dictionary
- Shipped by: Bookish Freaks from the United Kingdom
- SKU: BFACTC – 001 – 060
- Made in: China
- Brand: That Company called If
- Colour/color: White
- Approx Size: LWH – 17 x 4.5 x 0.2 x cm (No more than 1cm high where the batteries are located)
- Approx Weight: 28g (52g including packaging)
- Material: Electronics, Plastic