Maste Japanese Sushi
Maste is a new brand of Washi masking tape made in Tokyo from authentic Washi paper. The Sushi tape is from the Japanese range.
Sushi is a cooked rice often served accompanied by Sashimi, fresh raw fish or meats, in the west we often use the term Sushi interchangeably with both.
- The tape is 7 meters in length and just 15 millimetres in width.
- Cute, beautiful tapes with on trend designs, patterns and colours.
- Semi-transparent and easy peel.
- Yes, you can write on it.
Maste Washi tapes may be tiny but the creative possibilities are endless and are only tempered by your imagination.
Designed and made by Mark’s Tokyo Edge
This product consists of one wrapped roll of Maste Washi tape
- Shipped by: Bookish Freaks from the United Kingdom
- SKU: BFADMJ – 004 – 886
- Made in: Japan
- Colour/Color: Orange, White, multiple other
- Brand: Maste
- Range: Japanese
- Approx Size: Length – 7 metres long
- Approx Size Width – 15 mm
- Approx Weight: 10g (including packaging)
- Material: Washi Paper