Noa I Love Books Compact Pocket Mirror
Noa I Love Books Compact Pocket Mirror designed by Bookish Freaks featuring Kawaii doll Noa Belle.
A pretty gift suitable for anyone but made with book lovers in mind.
Use it to shave, fix your makeup, squeeze your spots, or keep an eye on the people sitting behind you.
Noa stands in front of her library holding a book and wears a blue and white, ‘Gothic Victorian’, dress. She has wavy hair which is also naturally blue and white and she has added silver and blue adornments. The title of the book she is holding is,’I love books’.
- 76mm in diameter – 3 Inches.
- Appropriate for everyday use.
- The mirror is small enough to fit in your pocket or a handbag.
- The Japanese name means Noa, means ‘love and affection’.
Not suitable for children under 6 years of age
This product is one compact mirror.
- Shipped by: Bookish Freaks from the United Kingdom
- SKU: BFABAW – 003 – 002
- Made in: United Kingdom
- Brand: Bookish Freaks
- Approx Weight: 28g
- Size: 76mm or 3 Inches
- Material: Metal, Glass