Procrastination Pencil Pack
The Procrastination Pencil pack will boldly go where other pencils have gone before, but in their own time, there isn’t really any hurray after all.
As well as the traditional use, each one is imprinted with an excuse to help you put off what you could in all honesty do today, but, wow is that the time, I have been working hard for the last 5 minutes, and I haven’t had a cup of tea for at least a half hour.
The lines are:
- You can’t possibly work in an untidy room.
- A to-do list, you need a to-do list!!
- Hmm… What’s for lunch?
- Go on, take me for a doodle!
- You probably need another coffee.
- Just chew on me and look thoughtful for a bit.
- The pencils are pre-sharpened.
- The pencils are creamy-yellow in colour with purple print.
- The pencils look a lot whiter in the picture than they actually are.
- Boxed, in a matching mauve coloured box, with purple, white, and black lettering on the box.
- Ideal gift.
Designed by Urban Graphic for their Sharp & Blunt brand.
This product consists of one box of 6 sharpened pencils
- Shipped by: Bookish Freaks from the United Kingdom
- SKU: BFACUG – 003 – 820
- Made in: China
- Colour/Color: Creamy-yellow, Mauve, White, Purple,
- Brand: Maste
- Range: Sharp & Blunt
- Approx Size: Length – 19cm (box)
- Approx Weight: 40g (including packaging)
- Material: Wood