Collectable Rhino Eraser -
Impressive depiction of one of the world's most magnificent creatures.
Impressive collectable and usable depiction of one of the world's most magnificent creatures, designed by Kikkerland and available to buy at Bookish Freaks.
Perfect gift for any stationery lover, and conscious raising for both recipient and giver.
Looks perfect on your desk, unlikely to fit in your pencil case unless, of course, yours is a particularly enormous one.
Believe it or not, real rhinos, full name Rhinoceros, are not bright red and do not spend their time rubbing out pencil markings. They are also a lot bigger and heavier, and, so, not easily collectable.
- Larger than average size eraser.
- Iwako style Kawaii erasers.
- Depiction of endangered wildlife, humans are their biggest threat.
- There is evidence that the Rhinoceros existed 40 million years ago.
- At the beginning of the 19th Century there were an estimated 1 million Rhinos, now there are approximately 28000 worldwide.
- Rhino numbers all falling due to illegal poaching.
- Rhino horn is highly valued in parts of Asia for use in traditional medicines.
- Save The Rhino - visit this link for information on how you can help this magnificent animal.
*Interesting Fact: There are 5 species of Rhino in the wild, two native to the African continent and three are native to the Indian subcontinent, all are on the endangered list, three critically so.
Kikkerland is donating 2% of sales to the centre for Biological Diversity to try and save this endangered species.
The package contains one boxed Rhino Eraser
- Shipped by: Bookish Freaks from the United Kingdom
- SKU: BFADKI - 002 - 050
- Made in: China
- Brand: Kikkerland
- Colour/color: Red
- Approx Size: LWH - 12 x 3 x 5.5 cm
- Approx Weight: 180g - without box packaging and 198g with box packaging
- Material: TPR (Thermoplasticized Rubber) - contains no PVC.
TPR is hypoallergenic, non-toxic and phthalate free.
Live the literary life
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies . . . The man who never reads lives only one.” - George R.R. Martin